Jewelry Care & Repairs
- Store your jewelry separately so it doesn't scratch other jewelry.
- Jewelry should only be put on after washing and applying makeup, hairspray, gels, lotions, and perfume.
- Protect your jewelry from any harsh chemicals, extreme temperatures and sunlight.
- ALWAYS store your jewelry flat and NEVER hanging.
- You should NOT wear jewelry while doing household or outdoors chores, sleeping, bathing, exercising, trying on clothes, swimming, or any other activity that could damage your jewelry.
- Remove your jewelry one piece at a time. Be gentle as you're removing your jewelry.
"A Little Jewelry Care Goes a Long Way"
Contact us at email@example.com or 240-351-7575 to discuss repairs.